Thursday, May 20

Life on the line --- I found a way to describe how I've been feeling! It goes like this: everything in my life means more and more, because of how I always try to embrace all of space and time - every experience, every moment. It's taking over, though, so then I focused on embracing the nothingness all around - how none of this stuff really matter. But then, when absorbing this emptiness, it too means everything! So everything means everything, and nothing means everything! How overwhelming is that? Although, of course, it's also infinitely beautiful. In order to cope, I've found that disciplining myself to meditate everynight helps in escaping it all. Furthermore, after deciding with Sherry that we'll learn to play and sing the song "Because" by the Beatles together, I felt an immense relief. In the final analysis, the danio is very happy!

No comments: