Monday, July 19

Truth --- I get to house-sit at a gorgeous home for a whole week, starting Wednesday! I'm psyched!  The lady told me that her two dogs will most likely want to sleep under the sheets with me, and that the cat is a bizarro in need of much attention.  I'm listening to an opera radio station!  One of my best friends delivered a beautiful girl recently (I've seen tons of pictures)! My (past-) supervisor is due any day now!  There are way too many untranslated Writings of Baha'u'llah - I feel deprived...  I have posted a summary of my two-week vacation. Check it out! http://danio.allmail.net. (Click on Summer 2004.) My sis' and my nephew come to town tomorrow for a week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!

1. Why did I have to find this blog by randomly noticing it on Husayn Allmart's blog - whom I barely know and didn't know you knew? DANIO! Shame on you!

2. Charlotte is having a baby!?!?! Did she already give birth?!?!? Agh?!?! How did this happen that I don't know?!! Wahhhhh!

write, or post or something - gah! I have 5 months of your blog to read and catch up on! gah! How will I ever get any work done?

Gros bisous,
Mara

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm a bit calmer. At least I know Char's not due until December.
Mara