Tuesday, August 17

Kings --- Brent, Orion, Peter, Robbie... the whole crew is here, and we're acting like a bunch of (near-) geeks! Video games, role-playing games, freestylin', poetry-ing, and eating festively every day, with Midge's perpetually stupendous cooking! I have an awesome friend that turns out to live just an hour away or so, so maybe I'll be able to catch-up with him soon. I'm realizing that things have slowed down a little. They should pick up again soon, I expect, but I'm enjoying the near-downtime... I've started up recording a couple of dreams last week - I'm gonna try and stick with it! Wish me luck! Love around the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Err, dude, what's with this "near-geekdom"?

You're a full on geek.

Embrace it! Don't deny it! Long live the geeks!

[cf. www.thinkgeek.com]

- Mara