Sunday, December 5

Canvas --- I feel like I say things like this a lot, but I really feel like this last week has been just about the most amazing of the year. It's been a very very hard week, but for every trial, every difficulty, I have tried to, and in most cases succeeding in praising and thanking God, furthermore, I have received numerous confirmations that my efforts and challenges are meaningful. All praise be to God! for in addition to bestowing upon me these amazing experiences, he has even given me souls with whom I can share them - people with whom I can "build a skeleton of trust, bone by bone, stone by stone", people whose very being allows me to answer the question "Who is it that never let you down? Who is it that gave you back your crown?" people who can "Carry my joy and on the left; carry my pain on the right." And if I think of the spiritual energy in the universe, then the rest of Bjork's song that I've been quoting comes to fulfilment: "and the ornaments are going around; now they're handing them over... handing them over."



This blog is my best reminder that most of my experiences can never truly be related, and even more of them will never fit on words. Therefore, you, reader, will not have the bounty/challenge of bearing these experiences of which I am speaking. Some things can only be share heart to heart... (not that these are necessarily in the category... but I'm just saying...)

No comments: