Wednesday, February 16

Cancer --- Hey! where did my post from last week go?!?


I had a splendid dinner with my friend Anousheh Khalili tonight! Her new CD came out in December, so I got a few signed copies for myself and others, as well as a couple more for me to try and sell at NEBY Fest.
Yes! We're leaving for the NorthEastern Baha'i Festival on Friday, which should be a blast. Between Richmond and Baltimore, we're driving a good 10 or 11 people up to Connecticut! I'm very very very excited.




I went out clubbing this last weekend with Shawn and Rudy and his friend who was visiting from out of town. A couple of us are planning to go see Sasha up in NYU on April 1! That should be excellent. Plus Tori Amos might hold a concert in DC on April 6 (her CD comes out this coming Tuesday!).




Valentines Day turned out to be quite enjoyable! We had out "Sushi & Go" night, with a whole new set-up, and I got royally defeated. Plus I had most delightful phone conversations with three of the loves of my life!
Brie cheese works surprizingly well with other stuff on a sandwich, by the way.
Choir was awesome. I love the company. We're now working on a few songs, mostly for Ridvan (the commemoration of when Baha'u'llah publicly declared His Mission and Station).




On top of working out three times per week, Robbie and I have also picked up ping-pong again (a year-and-a-half wait since we were last able to play). The YMCA rocks.
Everyone's sick at work. It's a drag: the energy level is painfully low, but at least our new office space is nice, and I have my view (from several feet away) out the window onto the lake.




I've watched a couple of episodes of "Bleach", a recently-released Anime from Japan, which is fun, engaging, and deep, exploring among other things our relationship with the dead. Peter will be hooking me up with some more after my trip to CT.




What it is is what it is. Si six scies scient six cypres, six-cent-six scies scieront six-cent-six cypres. Si ton tonton tond ton tonton, ton tonton tondu sera. Quand ta tata tata ta tata, ta tata tatee a ete.

No comments: