Sunday, March 6

Done --- I guess some of my posts are being lost... There doesn't seem to be any info about last weekend up... I went back up to Baltimore to see my new friends!!! There was a fantastic Ayyam-i-Ha. I've made a CD compilation for some of my friends, and was able to deliver some on time on this visit! I addition to Omid, Nina, Nikki, Adarsh, Ruth and Jacob, with whom I traveled to NEBY Fest, I met up with some of the other wonderful Baha'is I had met a few months earlier. Unfortunately, I was not able to meet up with my friend Sam from Anchorage (we both went to APU together). It was so wonderful a visit. We ate cake, hung out, and then danced danced danced - hard core! It was a packed house, and we were having ourselves a party! When I got up Saturday morning, I decided to stay to help Omid move his new couch into his dorm. That gave me the excuse of having lunch with my new friends again! I also met Sneha, who might put me into animation!



Yippie! I'm directing a musical! It's called "In His Presence", written by JoAn Martin (her and her family are a somewhat recent addition to our Richmond Baha'i community). It focuses on the lives of a few people around the time in April 1863 when Baha'u'llah revealed His Message and Station. It's so fantastic! and it involves a whole bunch of people from the community. I'm just kind of taking care of the dramatic part of the production, which will take place 4/22 I think... not much time! It was great working on it yesterday! Noel is a wonderful girl, and she and I spent a bit of time working on her motions for the song "I have wakened in Thy shelter".



The fast started on Tuesday evening. My favorite time of the year! We had a beautiful feast at Marions, for which I prepared the devotional portion. I had a delightful visit at Anita's home on Fri. She made a delicious dinner for us, and we chatted for a couple of hours. Two dinners at JoAn's home, actually - her husband Eddy cooks great food! Oh! and Thursday, after Robbie and I worked out, we went out to the Cheesecake Factory with Mishkin from Toronto - he's back in Richmond with a contract which keeps him in town on many weekdays. Wow! what a great restaurant! Wow! what great company!



Shawn, Rudy and I went out to play pool last night, which was a nice change of pace.



I'm working on my "d-Plan" - it's a personal plan which lists all of the main projects I'm currently working, updated every 2-4 months. I'm also working on my Individual Teaching Plan - to spread the Message of Baha'u'llah!



So I got the new Tori Amos album, The Beekeeper, and the new Mars Volta, called Frances the Mute. Both are exceptionally good! The Mars Volta is SO VERY CRAZY!



Everywhere, Love is All Around!

2 comments:

Melon said...

ooh! gotta love tori!

jp said...

i didn't know you had a blog! awesomeness!