Monday, May 16

Clay --- EVERYTHING IS GOING SO WELL!!


Love! I feel love everywhere! especially within! Truly, my God is an awesome God!


Zarasun, Orion and I just got back from a Baha'i conference for young adults. It was very nice, but unusually personal and internal for me - I habitually have all kinds of ways I wish to share my new experience and insights with friends, my home community, etc. This time, I took in a lot for just myself.



We have our first meeting for "The Rose Night" on Wednesday! Kyndra offered home and will cook us dinner!!! There's some extraordinary energy already gathered, and it can only get better - God willing. We've already got over a dozen of people interested in performing - we'll find out a little more where everyone fits at the meeting.



I'm kind of emotionally overwhelmed at the moment. I reached a similar point exactly one year ago: I was completely overtaken by intense emotions for two weeks, at the end of which I came to a new level of spiritual maturity, where I learned how to better cope with more consistently living in the moment... I'm thinking something similar might happen! especially with my travels coming up! I'll be driving around visiting friends and going through pioneer training (to prepare Baha'is who wish to serve outside their homes) in the midwest for some 10 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Danio, is the conference you are mentioning the Insights conf. that was at Louhelen? are you going to the one that will be taking place in November at Green Acre? (-: