Monday, June 6

Close --- I've actually been doing a reasonable job making notes of my adventures, especially journaling my travels through New York, Ohio and Illinois, but I have been sorely remiss in my duty to this weblo... alas!


I will soon post these adventures up.



Right now, though, spotlight on "The Rose Knight"! It's going rather well, with a few theatre workshops coming up this month to ease the performers into their roles. On another note, I've been communicating with several artists, like fire-ball wielders, Africans dancers and composers, who have shown interest in participating. Therefore, I would like to invite any reader who might be interested in contributing something to the project, such as a song, painting, etc. to e-mail me! We're looking for a rich experience in this project! (If you don't have my address, post a reply, including your name, and I will receive an e-mail notification).



I saw Episode III of Star Wars in the theatres, and managed to watch Episode II as well, in preparation for the former. I really enjoyed them! I especially see a clear representation of the condition of the world today, and appreciate how it came full circle back to Episode IV in a mostly fluid manner.

No comments: