Monday, December 19

Saturday

Last Saturday was a fun-filled day! We started off with a Christmas party at the Holland Center, which is a locale where they hold various babies' and children's activities for anglophones. The party opened with a puppet show!


The party was well attended, and I got to visit with various mothers and their babies, whom I have known through taking Leigh to other Holland Center activities.


Leigh and Angus have become close friends over the last year. He' a couple of months older. They know each other through their mothers: Charlotte and Kathleen, who appears on the far left below:


Charlotte hosted a craft for the children. When they take it home, after a couple of days, the snowmen can be peeled from the wax sheet: Posted by Picasa




This is Maxime, possibly my biggest fan. He followed me around, kept nudging me for attention, staring wide-eyed at me! He took a picture me too!




It was a delightful party!


Then, in the afternoon, Charlotte and I, along with Guy-Claude, Andr� and Leigh, held another Values Workshop at the university, attended by half-a-dozen babies! The guys at the top-right were visiting from the Madagascar club, and might help organize a workshop next session.


Min, in the front, is Chinese, and told us all about Chinese holidays and celebrations (the workshop focused on China). I'll actually be taking a two-hour Chinese lesson with her tomorrow.

No comments: