Friday, April 7

Take a Walk with me!

Let's take a little tour on my daily walk from NewBeat English school to my home! As I walk out, I'm on S. Shanxi Rd. On this picture, we're looking left/north. I walk down this street and cross at some point, then take a right on Yong Jia Rd. at the first light.


This is a peek back at NewBeat:


Now we're on Yong Jia Rd. We can walk down this road a few paces:


...passing this large building and turning right just after passing it:


This is a look across the street from the gate. Fang's cafe is my favorite - good coffee, and, more importantly, fabulously chill atmorphere!


There are many buildings in this area, and this is the type of entrance you might see anywhere in Shanghai - city blocks are huge, so when you walk in, there's still streets and turns, just less traffic:


Looking back on the entrance:


Looking to the right - this is the awesome clock I always see in the morning as I go to school or to Tai Chi:


Looking to the left, toward my home:


As we walk, we can look up at the tall building to the left:


This is the next entrance, area 6 of 39 Yong Jia Rd.:


Turn a little to the right,


Another peek back at the entrance:


Up the stairs


(whith another peek back)


To the first floor up, looking out from my apartment door:


I thought I'd also show one of the many schools where I teach. Look, a climbing wall! I've seen this in several schools - how awesome is that?!?


Playground. Classic.


Classroom. Classic.

Rainbow reading her magazine. Classic. Posted by Picasa

No comments: