Sunday, February 18

Wedding Schedule

So here's the idea:

Marriage 1:
Lillian and danio travel to Nanning and Guilin at the end of April to get our official marriage papers, because neither of us are Shanghai locals, so we can't get married here.

Marriage 2:
Late June, we have our official wedding party in Shanghai

Marriage 3:
We should be visiting the US in August, and probably have a wedding reception in Richmond, VA

Marriage 4:
We'll be coming back to Xinjiang about a year from now, so the family on Lillian's side will throw a party (or two), and have a big gathering!

4 comments:

ikrion said...

salut danio, je n ai pas prevu d etre absent a ton mariage,alors si tu as une date fin juin precise a me communiquer, je suis preneur. nous avions evoqué la possibilité que je te rende visite a shangai durant l ete 2007, ceci me parait etre une occasion revee.si tout ce passe bien je viendrai avec ma fille et ma compagne. a bientot
love

Unknown said...

Dude, I ran into robby in Chicago last weekend. We must have spent forty minutes talking about crazy things that have involved you! It was great fun. Every time someone approached us we'd shout, in unison, "This guy knows Danio!" which was usually followed by a look that clearly communicated, "I am completely freaked out," (if they didn't know you) or a look of, "Hey cool! I've heard about that guy."

Unknown said...

Such a big wedding schedual! Fantastic!:)

Patty said...

Well, sounds like the wedding plans are becoming more solidified. I'm not holding my breath, though! I'm very happy for you and Lillian. I want you to remind me/reteach me how to say Lillian's name in Chinese. Thanks for all of your efforts for me to talk to Lillian and her parents. That helps a lot.
Love, Mommy