Saturday, March 3

Fast & Future

Whoah!

Life is great!

Back in Shanghai!

I have some two months of e-mails to catch up with, so if I owe you one, I'm working on it.

The fast has begun - refraining from food and drink from sunrise to sunset for 19 days. That's not hard at all, though. What's hard is being away from Lillian for 19 days. Kind of interesting having two overlapping fast - the latter ending upon her return to Shanghai on Wednesday.

We'll be posting lots of pictures onse she gets back with the camera.

2 comments:

don Eric said...

Hey danio--Glad to hear you enjoyed Xinjiang--did you see any Xinjiang ren? Have any yang rou or nan? This year is the first time I'm fasting. It's hard! Any tips?

-PS ME's brother Allen says hi. He's living near me in Texas for the next few months, studying for exams. We're going to see 300 tonight.

Patty said...

Don't forget to email grandma. She likes to hear from you. She hasn't been feeling well lately, her back hurts her. I am working on being happy and knowing that I'm doing a good job with my students even though the latest test scores don't show it. I don't know what repercussions are coming, but absolute miracles are happening in my class and they are happening to students who might fail kindergarten, but students are making some really big efforts in spite of difficulites. Hope you see Lillian soon. Mommy