Wednesday, May 23

Family

Lillian's parents are visiting for a couple of weeks! They're staying with us in the apartment, we're having a great time, and they are helping with preparing the wedding party scheduled to take place on a boat on the Huangpu river on Children's Day - June 1 - also my mom's b-day!

It's suddenly pouring cats and dogs today, which is awesome! Less than a month into our marriage, Lillian and I have had a rollercoaster of a life together, and I can honestly say I've never been so happy. To think I found my eternal partner...

We did submit the visa application, but there's a 39-day wait to get an interview. It's gonna be a tight schedule to organize visiting the US. Please pencil in a wedding reception in Richmond, Virginia around mid-August.

Here are some pictures of some friends - I miss them so. Robbie and I were one crazy unique pair, Christian and Mishkin another, and the four of us were unstoppable!


 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, the Dragon Dice followers. Good to see friends playing the games they like together!

peter said...

how was the party?

Anonymous said...

yooo Danioooo, je suis si content pour toi et ta femme, je me disais, tiens que deviens Danio?(j'ai fait une recherche sur google et pan!le blog, c'est vrai j'avais déja eut un lien sur ton blog via un des message que tu m'avais envoyé). Que Dieu te garde toi et ta femme.Je vous souhaite que le meilleur.
James (de Olivia et James,martinique)