Wednesday, March 5

Out of Sight Out of Mind

My computer has been down for a couple of weeks :(
Lillian is close to hitting the three-month mark with our child, so her symptoms are multiple and intense, and the organs and limbs are almost complete... I think - then after that he mostly grows bigger.

So I've fallen behind in my emails again, and I'm so sorry for the souls that inspire me, who have received no worldly communications from me. But know that my thoughts and prayers are always with you.

My friends Liza and Brent have recently had a baby, so congratulations to them!

A couple of friends' marriages have been going through a hard time, so that's been trying.

Lillian's mom arrives by train tomorrow. She'll be living with us until the birth of our baby, and for some time after as well. She retired last September, so she's going to be a huge help!

Many many more things... I am always thinking of my friends, who have given me love and strength over the years, and though we may not hear from each other, we are always together.

Love,

danio

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 months along already! So fast la...
I love you!
See you on July 12th...

Javad

Anonymous said...

Oh, just a couple more weeks and Lillian is going to enter the best part of pregnancy. Soon baby flitters and a hopeful goodbye to the "morning" sickness. Hang in there Lillian!

love,
Liza

Anonymous said...

Wow! Danio this is exciting man! I know being a father will be mindblowing for you. You have such an active mind, your child is likely to be a super genious with many gifts. My best to you and Lillian.

-Jason

Orion said...

Out of sight, but never out of mind my friend. I was just speaking fondly of you to someone the other day. Hope you guys are doing well.

Patty said...

I'm so happy for you and Lillian. When we go to the "Eatery", we try to remember to say "Hi!" in Chinese. Bringing forth pearls is a wonderful thing to do in life. There is really nothing else like it.

Think carefully of the baby's name because the child will live with it for the rest of his life.