Monday, April 19

Appartment Warming --- We had such a wonderful appartment warming yesterday! There were over a dozen people that came to visit my mom and dad and I. Beautiful people! Most were neighbors, but friends visited as well. I'm so grateful for the short time we got to practice some hospitality. I've been thinking a lot about how to enjoy my surroundings, and truth be told, I wasn't very supportive of the event, because I didn't see much meaning in it, and I thought it wouldn't be very successful. Big lesson for danio (for the hundredth - nay, thousandth time) - love with all your might, and embrace generosity, kindliness and hospitality whole-heartedly. That's not really it, but it will mean something different to you than it does to me no matter what I write. Dreams of bright spirals.

No comments: