Tuesday, April 6

Jammin' --- What a great time Sherry and I had tonight! Between practising our Silverchair song and others, and chatting about our spiritual lives and environment, it really uplifted me. I have a friend whose knee got dislocated yesterday, and that bums me out. Plus my mom finally had that bothersome tooth pulled out... Not pretty. And my supervisor has had work done on her teeth for the last several weeks. Please send prayers their ways.
I caught up some with my friend Charlotte (not my sister) in SC. She's so wonderful! I love her! I don't know how long we talked, but it was a while. She's teaching biology for sixth grade, and she made me happy.
I had a dream last night that I was leading several dozen people in a group activity resembling role-playing, and everyone was having a grand time.
Love love love!

No comments: