Sunday, April 11

Not-so-fickle --- The danio is officially happy. This is definitely not a new edict/decree/statement; but it's a definite confirmation. As many know, I've been "traveling" many realms of spiritual truth, and exploring philosophy and spirituality. Recently there's been a renewal in my quest for understanding the meaning of beginning and end, and how in reality, neither exists. Of course it's much more than that. Yesterday Robbie and I were able to take out a big chunk out that cake, and thereby realized that it's kind of a cupcake that we're almost done with, and kind of a universe that could never fit in a billion stomachs. Paradox is definitely where it's at. Had a great easter dinner. I love my friends. I can't say that enough. A great week ahead. It's almost like this coming week has already happened, even though I'm still reliving last week...

No comments: