Sunday, September 26

Gifts --- Feast is at our house tonight! I miss my friends!


I have recently determined that Tori Amos may just be an angel! Apparently people who love her often also love Bjork (the two of them are my favorite musical artists after Tool). It's such a beautiful day today! I always love to look out the window from this spot, out on the neighbor's magnolia tree - my favorite! (the lilac tree is up there too!)


Improv poetry time!



Love sprinkles gay sparkles true bliss


Try now to give all and find strength


For the road is behind and remiss


In the face of those blind to its length.


Peace to the poor,


Sight to the sad,


Gift to the gift.



For you reader, I wish this love, and I give you some.

1 comment:

peter said...

AH HA, finally i can post a comment. Strangest thing.
Anyways, I have nothing to say that is worth saying. Back to studing I guess. YOur turn to post on my weblog now D.