Tuesday, September 7

Mountains --- Ann Brenneman and I got to teach the 12-14-year-olds at Shenandoah Baha'i conference over the weekend. It was tremendously gratifying, especially seeing how they grew from rather reluctant and distant from the process to the point where they embraced it and took ownership. I got a new copy of the Seven Valleys (Baha'u'llah) which has a different set of endnotes, which adds a bit to my understanding. My car is in the shop again. For the same reason I brought it in on Fri... they had better fix it! Butterfly Effect was okay.


Peter, Orion, Robbie and I have started watching Def Poetry, a series of poetry performances hosted by one of my three or four favorite hip hop artists, Mos Def. It's just about the best television I have ever seen. Exquisitely inspiring. Work is hectic (sp?) again.


Bjork is crazier than ever (yes, and undeniably so) on her new album Medulla. It seems like it might also actually be good...

No comments: