Wednesday, September 1

Worlds --- Life is too good for words! I'm getting back into the Seven Valleys - what an amazing journey! There are four worlds described therein, which provide an assistance in perceiving unity in all of God's creation.


Tonight is the last night for our bk 1 study circle!


I just orderd Bjork's new album, Medulla!


The Cluster Reflection Gathering was an immense success!


I'm back from house-sitting (AGAIN!) - and this one was the most enjoyable. I already miss Guiness & Zo (dog and cat)... and a house to myself is always nice...


I have checked out a whole bunch of books from the library to work on my new paper in performance studies, which will probably be called "What Truth?" - with a fancy, longer second part of the title, like "At the juncion of culture and established modes of meaning conveyance" or "How pedagogy, entertainment, and XXX signify to their audience" or "Questioning the established models of convincing performances" or "Potential expansions beyond our inchoate performance vehicles" (it'll be better than any one of those, I promise!)


I have to choose what weekly or bi-weekly activities I'll be doing this fall out of the following: 2-3 study circles, volleyball, Tai Chi, Capoeira, Choir, (mini)-band, role-playing, and probably a couple more... decisions decisions...