Tuesday, January 4

Fool --- Is it true that you can get a cold sore from lack of sleep? The new Gregorian is, as usual, actually a significant time, despite its cosmic near-irrelevance. As I have to some extent encapsulated my goals, plans, dreams and vision for the next period of my life, I am now (still summarily) attempting to scrye how things will all come together. In any case, it's a most exiting time...


I just got back from tutoring Ruhi Book 6, on Teaching the Cause (of Baha'u'llah), and I had just outline my personal teaching plan the week before - so that's a big motivation to finalize that process.


This is a big month for me, and I'm spending this whole week figuring out how the next several months will generally be scheduled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahem, I assume Char just gave you a new niece or nephew ... anything to say about that? Ahem?

Mara