Wednesday, January 19

Walk --- went on a beautiful hike with Martin and Shin out at Newport Park (I think). Peace and beauty all around, and pleasant company. It did not, however, satisfy my desire for silence. This desire waxes piercing with each passing month. Soon. Soon I will satisfy and be satisfied.




"Sushi & Go Night"!!! We had our first on Monday evening, and what a marvelous time! Robbie actually enjoyed sushi! (don't think he had really ever had it before). I performed terribly in the one full-size game we played, but feel I learned maybe just a little bit. Robbie will have to give me more of a handicap next time... Peter couldn't make it, but should be there this coming Monday.


SNOW!!! it snowed today, and it was beautiful


I received the book "Critical Consciousness" by Elena Mustakova-Possardt, and I am psyched to get started on it! especially that I just finished reading her 15-page presentation that she gave at the Social & Economic Development Conference, as well as Husayn Almart's "Cosmopolitanism" paper - all of which is contributing to my World Citizen Project (a rather nebulous project so far).

No comments: