Wednesday, April 13

Averages --- I've really been enjoying work this week! I'm usually luke-warm about it, except when I manage to focus on the idea of service long enough to feel good about what I'm doing. This is the hardest job I've had, because the eventual service that is rendered through my work is difficult to perceive. So it turns out bussing tables for IHOP was a lot more fun for me. danio in an 8-5 office... funny that would be my most common job. My dad did that most of his life, until a few years back when he said enough is enough and got a groundskeeping/landscaping job, which he enjoys today.



Brit pop... what an interesting phenomenon - so weird we get almost none of it here...



Soup will be visiting me from Cali next week, and he'll see the play too, so I'm super-psyched! plus my Baltimore friends are coming down, and Martin and a few of his friends from Norfolk, and maybe one or two from DC. Wow! Funny that I'm not really worried about the play. We're performing in less than two weeks, and we're really not ready! It'll be what it'll be, and that's that.

No comments: