Thursday, July 28

Derilict --- I have been absurdly derilict in my duties! it has been weeks since my last post, and for this I apologize.



There is much beauty in my life currently, and much need for adjustment. I left my job with LandAmerica on July 15 to work more full-time on _The Rose Knight_, thinking I might have more time to catch with other things, like this weblo... oh danio...



I'm currently tutoring two Baha'i study circles (books 2 ad 6), which is fun. There are wonderful and inspiring participants.



It's so difficult to keep writing even in this weblo, since I feel the pull of all my other tasks...


The play is going through some serious challenges, and I'm having trouble seeing how to best address them, and then follow through. Phew!


At least Robbie's back, both Christian and Mishkin are in town, Mark is always cracking me up, I'm exploring the infinite world of love, the people currently involved in the play are inspiring, I'm getting to watch Farscape and to work out more frequently (last three days in a row!)

No comments: