Sunday, July 3

Time --- I contemplate and contemplate that I contemplate.


My mom had an operation for bunion and hammer-toe this week, so I've been trying to spend more time at home. Who know it would be so much pain, all the time?!? My dad and I are just trying to be around... the good part is that we've spent a lot more time together than we normally do. They usually never see me, since I don't often make it home before 10 or 11 at night...


Robbie's gone for one month, so I lost my work-out partner. I don't really see myself going to work-out on my own, so I'll just have to lose some strength in his absence. I really look forward to getting back into Capoeira in the Fall, especially that my increased strength will allow me to do much more than last time I was practicing!


Right now, though, I'm still spending the bulk of my effort on "The Rose Knight". Last week I managed to cast the whole play except for one character: Doom. It's really crazy how all of the characters have come together. The play has such a life of its own, it's incredible. I knew this would happen, since that was the case when I was producing/directing "The Peach" - but I didn't think it would reach this degree!! How fun!!!

No comments: