Tuesday, August 9

Lost & Found --- Have you ever felt like you suddenly appeared, and hadn't realized you were gone?


About a week ago, I went to through whole day in a state of great bliss. Now, danio is a happy guy on average, taking things throughout the day as source of joy. However, on this day, danio distinctly felt a presence and magic, which he immediately recognized. This went on for days.


What I recognized was myself, like I had been gone for a couple of weeks, not really myself in the meanwhile. It's a great feeling (still have it), but two questions immediately arose:


1. Where did danio go during those few weeks, and who was here on Earth?


2. How did danio manage to return.



The second question is especially important, because I want danio to be here to stay, to be here long time.


I remember two months ago I was explaining to a couple of friends that I've developed this ability to reorient my vision at any given, and absorb the beauty in my surroundings, thereby creating a state of joy and gratitude. I added that the only problem remained the lack of instances when it occurred to me to practice this. I believe my absence equated to a discontinuation of such moments.


Here are some of the elements I associate with my return: spending time with a couple of very close, uplifting and inspiring friends; picking up meditation once again; working out more. Something else must have done it though, with these signs following.



For now, though, as these questions are mulling in my head, I will focus on maintaining this state of joy that I have regained.



It's good to be back!

No comments: