Sunday, September 18

Kisses --- Here are some pictures from my new role-playing group, which I join on Friday evenings. For the record, I've spent the last 10+ years role-playing with a few friends here and there, but always struggling to get together, playing a few times per month at best, hardly finding interested parties, only knowing a few role-players, etc. Here in Quebec, I've found a couple of role-playing clubs, and the one I just joined has at least one or two games going on every single night, along with a three-cabinet-large on-location library of books and board games...


This looked like a Dungeons & Dragons table - I backed off as soon as I suspected it


A game of Ars Magica in the world of Conan the Barbian - sounds like a blast!


A much needed lounge for heavy-duty role-players (who have to sit on chairs for hours at a time)


This be my table, in full action!


This is a wargame/strategy game (not sure which one)


My new friends (we're playing a game of "Werewolf: the Forsaken"): Gilles (the Storyteller), Steve, Clarice, Benoit, Stephane, and Julien (I'm not %100 sure on the names, but these will do for now...)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: