Saturday, November 12

CORNER

This is just a post to confirm that this is the CORNER, as mentioned on Robbie's weblo. You may sit for a while. Let the following picture attest to my official business partnership with him:


Please take note that I am kind to all visitors, despite them being fit only for the CORNER. Note my kindness to cows:


and to hippopotomi:


I am also very good with duck-billed platypussies, but official records have been sabotaged by competitors. The following is a picture of one such competitor, whose astro-donut was poisened with jigglewashabies by my expert pranksters-ninjas:


Same competitor is not to be confused with my beloved sister, who would never eat a donut - let alone an astro-donut... Posted by Picasa


PS: I'm also grateful for Mara mentioning Charlotte and I on her weblo entry about "Third Culture Kids"

6 comments:

danio said...

To Urk the Madscientists: You successfully embarrassed my heat-seaking ninjas, who mistakenly retraced the above message to the eighties club next to bananafactory. Nonetheless, your efforts-of-a-detractor have been of little effect lately because you're too old. Nah!

Anonymous said...

danio, I'm really enjoying reading what's going on in your life right now!

p.s. Your sister has a blog?

danio said...

Not that this particular post really says much about my life... but I'm glad you're enjoying it!!! no - my sis has no weblo... this one is as close as it gets, I'm afraid...

Robbie Falconer said...

Ahahahahaha!!

Ah, we should do related postings more often! With your bandanas (awkward word, that) and my boyish danger, we could really be on to something.

Miss B said...

hey! I'm a third culture kid too. It's true, Lewis and Clark told me so when I was accepted there.

danio said...

Baha'i mamas are pumpin' out "Third Culture Kids" left and right these days!