Wednesday, October 13

Simple --- I had my first ever 'Abdu'l-Baha dream! ('Abdu'l-Baha is the Center of the Covenant of the Baha'i Faith - He was endowed with the Spirit and charge to carry forward the Message of the Founder of the Faith, His Father, Baha'u'llah). As the Prefect Examplar, I have always turned to 'Abdu'l-Baha for guidance on how to live, particularly on how to be of service to God and to humanity (His name means "Servant of the Glory"). I had heard a number of people speak of their dreams of 'Abdu'l-Baha, and often wondered if/when I might get one. My love for Him knows no compare, and since dreams have always been so extremely important to me, it's the ultimate blessing for me to receive a visit from Him. In fact, that's just what happened in the dream. He paid me a visit. There are a couple of aspects to this dream, which was in fact exceptionally simple. It is, of course, very personal, and failed to hide my sobbing and sniffling at work this morning, as the deep memory came back to me. In the end, I am very moved, and I miss Him terribly - even though I know He is with me right now.

No comments: