Sunday, October 31

This --- I got AWEsomepictures from Sandai - some of his beautiful daughter and some of his new office on the 39th floor, with a gorgeous view on the rest of Paris (including a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower!).


Had an interesting conversation about violence and crime and the condition of our city of Richmond, and of our society, with my good friends. It's so overwhelming. We shared some nice ideas. Prayer is greatly need. Prayer and good deeds.


Just spoke with Jamie - she's getting married! I'm hoping to make it down to FL for the occasion. Speaking of which, I might be heading down there to go canoeing with Toad and Jason at the turn of the year.


I met a new brother. He too has red hair and white/clear eyebrows! He's an outstanding artist (guitar and voice). I have his CD (Martin Kerr, "just another man"). I can't wait to see him again!


Had an awesome conversation with Husayn! He's leading a wonderful weekend for Baha'i college students from various areas up at LouHelen Baha'i School. Robbie and I had a powerful prayer session, sending some energy up their way. I definitely miss Husay and Suzanne. I can't wait to meet their daughter Amia.


Our volleyball team finally won a competition game! It wasn't important to me to win any games, but since it's important to the rest of the team (the Flaming Flamingos) - it becomes so for me!


I finished a poem I had been working on for more than a month. I'm hoping to perform it at the next poetry slam in town. I've received excellent feedback. I'm thinking of calling it "The Message"...


Where are all most noble beings. Let us arise to this station, as we are meant to.

No comments: