Monday, October 18

Thither --- When all things come together, in the final consumation of their purpose, reason, and simplicity, they converge with such rapidity that in a blur, the empty space they leave behind becomes a swirling cloud, shaping into the very universe within a single point. Concommittently, the elements of life take on a shape of their own, diverging in infinite directions, expanding the borders of existence, and forming a freedom beyond conception, unfathomable - yet real, and abiding. Thus the macrocosm and the microcosm spiral beyond their own confines, allowing us to see beauty and truth in a single face, a pebble, or the vast ocean.


On another note, I recommend Christina Aguilera's "Stripped" (I'm not even kidding!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must read the article about the director of I Heart Huckebee in this month's GQ (ignore the cover). When he talks about the purpose of making movies and art I thought I was reading something you wrote for a second.

danio said...

Yo, whoever you are, who posted this comment - you're probably awesome and all... but I don't know who you are - and I have no idea what GQ is. Please identify yourself!