Saturday, October 22

MOOT conference in Hamilton

Last weekend I accompanied Charlotte and her whole biochemistry team to a MOOT conference in Hamilton, just SW of Toronto (I can't remember what the initials are for - it's a moot point anyway...) So below you will get a tour of MacMaster university.


I accompanied Charlotte so that she could attend talks, etc., while I watched Leigh - this is from the day we arrived:


Leigh, of course, was the center of all attention:


This is quite a fun team - it was fun hanging out with them,


they create their own atmosphere, quite convivial,


until I divert their attention to this good ol' camera:


Leigh and I took a walk through the campus:




















I had fun with my camera:




I wasn't the only one having fun:


I wasn't the only one taking pictures:


I wasn't the only ninja:


This is my favorite picture of the weekend:


This is where Leigh and I took a rest from all the picture-taking:


Our two drivers, Pierre-Yves and Sebastien, on their way back to the van from watching a bluejay: Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Leif Nabil said...

Hey Danio,
It's Leif from pioneer training. I noticed you want an orkut invite. If you email me your full name, I can send you one. :-)
How's it going in Quebec?
-Leif