Saturday, October 15

To Sleep


This is my bedroom in the apartment with my Charlotte, Guy-Claude, Andre & Leigh - just on the other side of that beautiful curtain set-up just for me!!!


My desk, laptop, window and door onto mini-balcony, and bedroom entrance around the corner

My bed!!! and the rest


I love my sheets! - reminds me of Alaska...


My prayer station - books, prayer beads, dream egg, little buddha, scented candle.


The Greatest Name in Arabic - meaning (about) all glory to the All-Glorious, and a picture of 'Abdu'l-Bah�, the Mystery of God.


A little prayer rug for my knees


The praying danio in action!


new angle


The effects of a delightful room


Welcome to my room!


Observe the danio in its natural environment... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leif Nabil said...

Happy Birth of the Báb, Danio! It's Leif from pioneer training. I'm liking the blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

Danio!

Thank God you're alive! I was sure they'd gotten to you, but apparently, you've given them the slip. I should have known, you slippery devil.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi.

This is Dan Payne from Ruhi in the Woods (2004) btw :)

God, the Most Gloirous


!pain