Monday, August 21

Zhuhai

Zhuhai is such a very beautiful city! Unfortunately, I didn't really take any pictures. This is a view onto one of the many Zhuhai mountains, from my hotel room:


Guangdong food - yummie!


Touba (my school's director) and I were lucky enought to meet and have dinner with Rainbow's sister, who lives in Zhuhai (Rainbow is a NewBeat teacher).


Sandy and Adrian, from Macau - a beautiful family. This picture was taken by Julia, their daughter.


For the family consulting training course, we had a dinner together, where people took turns performing or speaking for the group - it was a delightful group indeed!




As I have mentioned, I was sick the whole 10 days in Zhuhai. I went to a doctor, who performed what is known as cupping, where they put suction cups at different strategic spot on my back to purge toxins from my body. I can't seem to get the picture to come up, so it's been divinely censored

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous photos. I'd love to hear more about the people that are in them and see as many pictures of the mundane as you can post!